The management of the Brno Philharmonic announces a tender for the position of PR and Marketing Manager. Starting from 1 June 2019.
Cooperation in the creation of marketing and PR strategies and individual campaigns, administration of websites and profiles on social networks, especially for the festivals organised by the Brno Philharmonic, translations of short texts into English. Ensuring the administrative operation of the PR and Marketing department (preparation of orders, checking of invoices, contracts etc.).
Should you need more information, please contact Ms. Kateřina Konečná, phone +420 539 092 851.
Salary terms are governed by Law No. 262/2006 Coll., Labour Code, as amended, and by the Government Order No. 341/2017 Coll., on salary terms of employees in public services and administration, as amended (wage class 11).
Compulsory qualifications and requirements:
- secondary education with the maturita exam,
- excellent level of English – both written and spoken,
- orientation in the field of domestic and foreign media (especially specialist music publications),
- orientation in social network trends,
- excellent communication skills, flexibility, activity and creativity,
- PC skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and
- clean criminal record
Furthermore, the following skills are welcome:
- experience in media and marketing sectors,
- experience in work with WordPress,
- experience in photo and video processing, and
- knowledge of German.
Date of commencement, scope of employment: 1 June 2019, half-time job
Written applications must be submitted by 19 May 2019 (included) electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
Filharmonie Brno, příspěvková organizace
Komenského náměstí 534/8, Brno 602 00