The Ondráš is expanding its dance ensemble and is looking for dancers, both male and female. The professional company is filling these positions full time.
- a position in the only professional ensemble of its kind in the Czech Republic;
- main employment relationship;
- salary grade according to current regulations (11.PT) and relevant experience;
- additional personal financial compensation;
- employee benefits according to the Collective Agreement – FKSP (5 weeks of vacation, 5 days of sick leave, meal allowance option, accommodations, possibility of remote study during employment, possibility of home office and more).
- Dance and movement skills, distinctive stage expression, ability to improvise, developed musical and rhythmic sensitivity, dance memory and singing;
- Prerequisite knowledge of the basics of classical, folk, and modern dance. Practical dance experience is welcome;
- High school or university education in dance is an advantage.
The selection procedure shall be conducted in accordance with the requirements set out below:
- dance training,
- practical part – classical and folk dance (bring suitable clothing and footwear).
- practical part – modern and folk couple dance
- singing – two folk songs (slow and fast)
- your own choreography demonstration (music recording can be brought on USB or mobile phone)
- playing a folk instrument is an advantage
Please send your application form containing your name, surname and contact details together with a structured CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications can be sent by 8 January 2023. The application form must include consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR for the purpose of administering this selection procedure and keeping records of job applicants. Without consent, applicants cannot be included in the selection process.
Registered candidates will be invited to the selection procedure which will take place on Monday 9 January 2023 at 11.00 a.m. at the premises of VUS ONDRÁŠ, Štefánikova 53a, Brno 662 10. The selection procedure will be carried out according to the above requirements. Expected start February 2023 or by agreement.
Contact person: Mgr. Bc. Jana Střelková
ONDRÁŠ Military Art Ensemble
662 10 Brno
Tel. +420 973 442 573