The Ondráš Military Art Ensemble is hiring a dancer for the professional section of its ensemble. Expected start of employment is 3 February 2020.
The selected dancer will take up a full-time position in the professional section of the ensemble. The selection procedure for the dance group member is announced for 29 January 2020 at 14:30 at the headquarters of VUS ONDRÁŠ, Štefánikova Street 53a, Brno. Please send your structured CV and up-to-date photo in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dancers in the professional section of the dance group are often students or graduates of conservatoires or dance colleges, but there are also those for whom the hobby became a job. There are usually five dance couples in the professional dance group. The leader of this group is Jan Kysučan.
- main employment contract, a full-time job
- salary conditions: PT11
- we offer accommodation options for our employees
- expected start of employment: by agreement, ideally from 3 February 2020
- we also offer: stable financial income, 5 weeks of holidays, possibility of discounted meals, possibility to work for a single professional ensemble of its kind in the Czech Republic, possibility of your own personal development in the field of music, creative work in a young team, upon agreement with the management you may also be given a chance for distance learning while working
Requirements on candidates:
We require dance and motion skills, distinctive stage performance, ability to improvise, developed musical and rhythmic feeling, dance memory and singing.
The candidate should be familiar with the basics of classical, folk and modern dance. Practical dance experiences are welcome. Adequate medical fitness is required.
Qualification requirements: higher education degree (Bc.) – not strictly required.
Selection procedure agenda:
- Dance training
- Practical part – classical and folk dance (bring suitable dress and shoes)
2nd round (only for successful 1st round candidates)
- Practical part – modern and folk dance
- Singing (prepare one folk song – vocal range and intonation)
- Own sample, choreography (recorded on your own media – CD, DVD)
- Playing any folk instruments is an advantage (bagpipes, fujara, heligonka, reed flute, etc.)