The management of the Brno Philharmonic announces a vacancy for the position of Secretary of Artistic Operations. The possible start date is mid-August 2022.
The newly opened position includes work in the Brno Philharmonic's concert department team, responsibility for the smooth running of individual concerts and projects, communication with the orchestra, responsibility for preparing the orchestra's work plans, overseeing the agenda related to the orchestra's operations, production and administrative work, communication and work with guest conductors and soloists, and coordination and administration of recording projects, domestic tours, and festivals. For more information about the type of work, contact Pavel Šindelář – tel. 773 188 603.
In accordance with Act No. 262/2006 Coll., Labor Code, as amended, and Government Regulation No. 341/2017 Coll., on salary ratios of employees in public services and administration, as amended (Grade 12).
Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree, preferably in music management or a related field (management, music science, etc.)
- very good knowledge of classical music and the cultural environment
- English language (written and verbal). Knowledge of another foreign language an advantage.
- active and independent approach to the tasks assigned
- organizational skills, flexibility, diligence, responsibility
- communicative and pleasant demeanor, psychological resilience
- ability to work in a team
- good PC skills
- full-time work (including some evenings and weekends)
- experience in orchestra operations
- work in a top cultural institution
- pleasant working environment in the historic Besední dům building
- work in a young and friendly team
- financial remuneration corresponding to the possibilities of a contributory organization
- 25 days of holiday, meal card, business tickets, work laptop and mobile phone
This job is a substitute position during maternity leave.
Date of entry, scope of employment: from 15 August 2022, or by agreement, 1.0 workload
Please send written applications with a cover letter and a brief CV by 22 May 2022 (inclusive) electronically to:
or by post to:
Filharmonie Brno, příspěvková organizace
Philharmonie Brno, contributory organization
Komenského náměstí 534/8, Brno 602 00