The Ondráš Military Art Ensemble (VUS Ondráš) is filling a position in the professional part of the ensemble. The ensemble is looking for a clarinet player. The selection process is announced for the beginning of May 2023.
VUS Ondráš offers:
- a working position in the only professional ensemble of its kind in the Czech Republic,
- main employment relationship,
- salary grade according to current regulations (12th PT) and relevant experience,
- additional personal financial compensation,
- employee benefits and benefits according to the Collective Agreement – FKSP (5 weeks of vacation, 5 days of sick leave, meal benefits, accommodation, the possibility of remote study during employment, the possibility of home office and more).
VUS Ondráš requires:
- technical proficiency at least at the level of conservatory students,
- musicality and the ability to improvise,
- singing and orientation in folklore repertoire welcome,
- completed music education at high school or college level an advantage.
Progress of the selection procedure:
- major and minor (unnamed) three-octave scale with the appropriate chord distribution and its reversals,
- a recital piece, e.g. a fast movement from a concerto or sonata, a concertante piece or an etude; playing by heart a prerequisite,
- improvisation – accompanied by VUS Ondráš dulcimer music,
- a play from the repertoire of VUS Ondráš,
- singing – two folk songs (slow and fast),
- playing the recorder is an advantage.
Please send the application form containing your name, surname, and contact details together with a structured CV to email@example.com by 3 May 2023 at the latest. The application form must include consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR for the purpose of administering this selection procedure and keeping records of job applicants. Applicants cannot be included in the selection process without consent.
Registered candidates will be invited to the selection procedure, which will take place on Tuesday 9 May 2023 at the premises of VUS ONDRÁŠ, Štefánikova 53a, Brno 662 10. The selection procedure will be conducted according to the above requirements. Expected arrival by appointment.
Contact person: Mgr. Bc. Jana Střelková
Military Art Ensemble ONDRÁŠ
662 10 Brno
Tel. +420 973 442 573, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No comment added yet..